There is so much terrific content — here is a small sample:
- The challenges and deficiencies of lab-data interoperability in the HITECH era as they relate to ambulatory EHRs and LIMS.
- Recognizing the power of meaningful use (MU) as a driver for adoption, collaboration, and innovation.
oUnderstanding the implications of the ONC’s LRI standard.
- How to bring multiple competing EHR vendors to collaborate.
- How the role of a lab hub compares to that of an HIE.
- Current status of HIE capabilities and how they relate to lab orders and results.
- The advantages that an HIE can provide your lab.
- How participation in a lab hub could benefit your lab’s sales efforts.
- Potential scale-up feasibility and secondary uses of lab hubs.
- The benefits of mapping your test catalog to LOINC.
- How to use LOINC coding in results even though current laboratory information systems don’t support it.
- The definition of an ONC LRI and what it means to your lab.
Here is the link: